|Maxwell B. Heller, AIF®
Retirement Plan Consultant
Max focuses on consulting and providing company's (as well as not-for-profit and governmental organizations) with solutions surrounding their Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan needs (401k, Profit Sharing Plans, 403B, 457, Money Purchase Plans, etc.). This is done through Retirement Plan Design, Implementation, Compliance, Advice and Education. Refer to the Retirement Plan Manager™ for further details.
Max also develops, implements and monitors wealth management and saving solutions for high-net-worth families, business owners and newly married couples.
Max joined HJ Wealth Management in 2008 after spending over five years at PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP in their Mergers and Acquisitions Financial Due Diligence Practice. There he was responsible for leading teams in the consulting of over 60 transactions for both financial and strategic buyers with deal values ranging from $20 million to $6 billion. He has consulted on deals for buyers and targets located both in the United States and abroad.
Max is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®). The AIF® designation certifies that the recipient has specialized knowledge of fiduciary standards of care and their application to the investment management process. To receive the AIF®designation, individuals must complete a training program, successfully pass a comprehensive, closed-book final examination and agree to abide by the AIF®Code of Ethics. The certification is administered by the Center for Fiduciary Studies, LLC (a Fiduciary 360 (fi360) company). Additionally, Max holds a FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) Series 65 license. Max graduated from Susquehanna University in 2003 where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
Professional Organizations & Leadership
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Philadlephia
- Member of the Young Professional Network of The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Member of the Leadership Development Program (1 of 25 Members Chosen in 2011) - Program is a subdivision of the Jewish Federation
- Member of the Jewish Federation Young Leadership Cabinet
- Vice President of the Susquehanna University Philadelphia Regional Alumni Chapter (2010 to 2012)
To contact, call (610) 272-4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org